SAP Senior Solution Architect
As a solution architect, you will be responsible for working closely with our clients to design and implement technology solutions that meet their specific needs as well as working together on our opportunities to solution and estimate the right technological impact for our customers. Do you want to contribute to our Technology Advisory team in Enterprise Solutions capabilities by developing and implementing SAP solutions with clients? Apply now!
- Overall, a solution architect plays a critical role in helping organizations leverage technology to achieve their business goals and objectives.
- Analyzing business requirements/use cases and identifying required technology solutions/configurations that will meet those requirements.
- Solution estimations for all the technical work that needs to be conducted in the client context and related assumptions for the proposal.
- Developing detailed plans and strategies for implementing technology solutions.
- Advise on technical integration of the SAP application with other client and 3rd party tools/applications.
- Advise on data migration and data integrity as part of the deployment engagement.
- Working with external and internal stakeholders to ensure that the solution meets their needs and is aligned with the organization's goals.
- Identifying potential risks and issues and developing plans to mitigate them.
- Lead the growth of one of the SAP capabilities through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of team members.
- Selecting and implementing hardware and software components, and ensuring that they are integrated effectively.
This is what you bring
- Completed Bachelor/Master’s degree studies.
- 10+ years of consulting experience in the technology enablement / solutions area S/4, EWM/TM, SRM/Ariba and BTP.
- Proven record of Solution Architect experience for large scale SAP transformation programs (SAP system design estimating, build and deployment experience).
- Deep understanding and knowledge of digital trends in at least one of the following SAP capabilities: S/4, EWM/TM, SRM/Ariba and BTP.
- A proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in English language and Dutch oriented and/or willing to learn fast.
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Project management and team coaching
Client conversations and giving presentations
Business development and building relationships