ESG Manager Assurance carbon accounting
Apply your expertise in environmental, social, and governance strategies to champion impactful change. Embark on a transformative role as an ESG Manager with a focus on carbon accounting, leading the charge in sustainable practices. Thrive in a collaborative setting, implementing ESG frameworks. Propel your career forward with us, where sustainability and corporate responsibility take center stage.
- Supporting and (partially) managing ESG assurance engagements, including report assurance, readiness services and other assurance related activities with a focus on Carbon Accounting.
- Identifying opportunities for KDN process improvement and standardization.
- Communicating effectively with executive partners to gain support and excitement for the benefits of KDN ESG Assurance while addressing potential roadblocks.
- Rolling-out training for sustainability and audit teams.
- Enabling the successful deployment and adoption of new services and solutions by being a champion/sponsor.
- Enabling member firm teams to work in compliance with the latest legislation and frameworks.
This is what you bring
- Experience of sustainability assurance or related fields, preferably in a variety of sectors like Chemical and Oil & Gas.
- Excellent stakeholder, client management skills and adaptability to different international and cultural environments is required.
- Comfortable working flexible hours in to accommodate global team schedules.
- Experience in group audit working with offshore teams and/or collaborating.
- Knowledge, among others, of GHG Protocol Scope 1, 2 and 3.
- Comfortable travelling domestically or internationally (up to 25%).
- Fluent in English is required, we appreciate one or more of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French or German.
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
- A completely furnished home office.
- A lease car or a mobility budget.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.