Assistant Manager EU Taxonomy Competence Centre
Reliable and credible sustainability information within the annual report is becoming more important in today’s society. Especially now that the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD), the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS) and the EU Taxonomy require a lot of companies in Europe to report (more) on their non-financial performance.
For the Capital Markets & Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) department sustainability is a strategic theme. We advise our clients on the EU Taxonomy, but with the role of the auditor getting more important the department has initiated the setup of the Competence Center EU Taxonomy (EUTCC). Do you want to have a unique role as advisor but support audit teams as subject matter expert? Please keep reading to see if you become interested in joining our team!
- Develop yourself as subject matter expert in the EU Taxonomy
- Supporting our clients in advising how to interpret the EU Taxonomy requirements, combined with an audit assist role as subject matter expert
- Being the linking pin between different KPMG departments (CMAAS, Sustainability, Audit, Department of Professional Practice)
- Having a critical mindset and a collaborative way of working
- Providing training on non-financial reporting
- Adapting easily while working in different teams
This is what you bring
- Master studies in Accounting or Control or other relevant studies
- Certified accountant (RA, ACCA, CPA, other relevant studies)
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience, a significant part of which in external audit
- Specific interest in sustainability
- Preferably experience with non-financial reporting
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, ability to work under pressure
- Work independently and enjoy the challenge of working with multiple stakeholders
- Writing and speaking the English language for our (inter)national clients
*These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don’t meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.* These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don't meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
This is what we offer
A competitive salary, profit sharing, a fixed expense allowance and a home-working allowance.
30 holiday days (on a full-time basis) and the possibility to buy more days or sell your holiday days.
A fully equipped home office.
A lease car + NS business card OR mobility allowance / travel allowance per kilometer.
A laptop and iPhone that you may also use privately.
A flexible pension without mandatory own contribution.
An extensive range of training and education that contributes to your professional and personal development.
Attention to vitality! Sports at the office in Amstelveen or discount on a sports school in your area and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, get-togethers and events together with your colleagues.
Developing in-depth accounting knowledge
Working out an issue in clear terms
Building and maintaining client relations