Technical Architect - Microsoft Business Transformation
Do you often think about how things could be changed, how business could be further improved from a technical perspective? Here is your chance to do something about it!
- Lead large business transformations from a Technical Perspective
- Advise customers on the exiciting possibilities of digitization
- Implement new process and data models
- Support companies in their change management journey
- Coach your team towards top performance
This is you
- Academic thinking level
- At least 8 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics related projects
- Technical skills and experience in digitization on the Microsoft ERP Platform
- Good consulting skills to facilitate clients in making the right choices
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
What we offer
- Professional and innovative working environment
- Exciting projects
- Working with the latest technologies of Microsoft
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health and benefit schemes
- Pension plan
- Excellent training curriculum
Design, implement and review technical solutions for our clients
Lead team to great customer results
Develop new innovative solutions
Work in Projects
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Senior IT Security Manager
We are looking for a colleague Senior Security Manager ITS NL and if you read this with a smile you will understand what that means. You understand how important information security is to a company like KPMG and you want to actively contribute to this.IT Architecture & Cloud platformsCyber SecurityIT ManagementIT ServicesAmstelveen
Senior auditor en Data Analytics specialist
Heb jij ervaring als auditer en ben je in staat een centrale rol te spelen in het ontwikkelen en implementeren van data & analytics oplossingen binnen audit engagements? Dan is dit je kans om bij te dragen aan de audit van de toekomst!AuditData & AnalyticsTechnology, Data & ITCorporate ClientsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen