(Senior) Manager Strategy Consulting Sustainability/ESG
We are looking for an experienced Manager with proven strategy consulting experience and skills, who can lead structuring and delivering Sustainability/ESG projects from the start.
- You lead development of client ready proposals
- You contribute to business development
- You advise companies on their impact on society
- You analyze the strategic impact of climate change and other ESG trends
- You challenge clients on their strategy and implementation
This is you
- A minimum of 5 years of strategy consulting experience
- Excellent advisory and business development skills
- Hands-on, able to build and maintain relationships
- Ambitious to make impact with strategic advise to clients
- You have completed a relevant academic education
What we offer
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.
Project lead & delivery skills
Client Relationship Management skills
Business Development skills