Senior Manager FRM | Banking
As our new Senior Manager Financial Risk Management you'll help banks to think about their revenue model and to optimize their risk management practices. Does this sounds like your next challenge?
- You apply all your knowledge about credit risk (models)
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk portfolio's
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back
- You're responsible for the quality of the models delivered to clients
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics
- You have 8+ years relevant work experience within financial services or consultancy
- You have in-depht specialist knowledge of banking laws and regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA)
- You have in-depht specialist knowledge of (risk)models and internal governance
- You have experience guiding junior and medior colleagues
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
Using quantitative skills
Using regulatory knowledge
Working in a team
Keeping up to data and standard
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager / Associate Director Corporate Finance - Energy & Natural Resources
Wil jij een actieve rol spelen in de energietransitie? De energiesector is één van de groei sectoren binnen KPMG en wij zijn daarom op zoek naar verdere versterking voor ons Energy & Natural Resources team binnen het nummer 1 Corporate Finance huis van Nederland.DealsCorporate ClientsPublic SectorAmstelveen
(Senior) Manager Strategy Consulting (with Sustainability/ESG affinity)
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager with proven strategy consulting experience and skills, who can lead structuring and delivering Sustainability/ESG projects from the start.Strategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Senior Strategy Consultant (with Sustainability/ESG affinity)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with proven strategy consulting experience and skills, who can support structuring and delivering Sustainability / ESG projects from the start.Strategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Senior Consultant Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients
Do you have the skills and ambition to future proof the business and operating model of next generation market leaders while working in an international environment?Process OptimizationStrategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsAmstelveen
Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations
Ben jij een enthousiaste professional met minimaal 3 jaar relevante (audit) werkervaring, affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude en bezig met de volgende stap in je carrière? Dan zoeken wij jou!AuditRisk & RegulatoryCorporate ClientsMid-marketsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen