Senior Consultant Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients
Do you have the skills and ambition to future proof the business and operating model of next generation market leaders while working in an international environment?
- Identify operating strategy solutions to boost bottom line value for players in various sectors
- Help a global blue chip company to optimize its manufacturing and quality network
- Create and deliver the business case for large scale digital transformation of a telecoms giant
- Build advanced scenario models to design the optimal end-to-end supply network
- Support a consumer product company to reduce its internal complexity
This is you
- You have at least three years of relevant working experience
- You are good with numbers, analytically strong and are characterized by a problem solving approach
- You have completed a master's degree in business, economics, operations, engineering or other field
- You have an excellent command of the English and Dutch language
- You are creative and not afraid of challenging the status quo
What we offer
- An appropriate salary including extensive employment benefits
- 30 holiday days per year
- A flexible benefits on demand budget
- A laptop and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Many training and courses to boost your personal and profession
- KPMG's Pension Scheme
Strategy deployment & realization
Future proof supply chain strategy & transformation
Digitally connected business models enabled
Performing qualitative and quantitative analysis
Managing workstream and preparing client interaction
Leading client interactions
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager / Associate Director Corporate Finance - Energy & Natural Resources
Wil jij een actieve rol spelen in de energietransitie? De energiesector is één van de groei sectoren binnen KPMG en wij zijn daarom op zoek naar verdere versterking voor ons Energy & Natural Resources team binnen het nummer 1 Corporate Finance huis van Nederland.DealsCorporate ClientsPublic SectorAmstelveen
(Senior) Manager Strategy Consulting (with Sustainability/ESG affinity)
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager with proven strategy consulting experience and skills, who can lead structuring and delivering Sustainability/ESG projects from the start.Strategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Senior Strategy Consultant (with Sustainability/ESG affinity)
We are looking for a Senior Consultant with proven strategy consulting experience and skills, who can support structuring and delivering Sustainability / ESG projects from the start.Strategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations
Ben jij een enthousiaste professional met minimaal 3 jaar relevante (audit) werkervaring, affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude en bezig met de volgende stap in je carrière? Dan zoeken wij jou!AuditRisk & RegulatoryCorporate ClientsMid-marketsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen
Manager Financieel Economische Criminaliteit
Heb jij ervaring met de thema’s financieel-economische criminaliteit, integriteit en compliance, en een academische opleiding afgerond met 5 tot 10 jaar relevante werkervaring? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!Financial ManagementRisk & RegulatoryFinance & StrategyFinancial ServicesAmstelveen