Senior Consultant Financial Risk Management (Banking)
As our new Senior Consultant - Financial Risk Management you'll help banks to think about their revenue model and to optimize their risk management practices. Is this your next challenge?
- You want to know everything there is to know about credit risk (models)
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk insights
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back
- You're part of a project and take your responsibility
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics
- You have 3-6 years relevant work experience within financial services or consultancy
- You have professional knowledge of banking regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA)
- You have professional knowledge of (credit) risk models
- You take full responsibility of the work you like to do
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
Using quantitative skills
Using regulatory knowledge
Working in a team
Keeping up to data and standard
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
(Senior) Consultant FRM Regulatory
Wijzigende regelgeving is een constante factor in de financiële sector. Wat is de impact op het business model en hoe moet de organisatie daarop worden aangepast? Hoe verhouden alle huidige regels zich tot elkaar en hoe kun je rekening houden met de eisen van de toekomst? Vanuit het Regulatory team helpen wij banken, verzekeraars, vermogensbeheerders en pensioenfondsen tijdig aan de regelgeving te voldoen. Kom jij ons team versterken?Finance & StrategyRisk & RegulatoryFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Senior Manager Financial Risk Management (Banking)
As our new Senior Manager Financial Risk Management you'll help banks to think about their revenue model and to optimize their risk management practices. Does this sounds like your next challenge?Risk & RegulatoryFinancial ManagementFinance & StrategyFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Manager Financial Risk Management (Banking)
As our new Financial Risk Management Manager you'll help banks to think about their revenue model and to optimize their risk management practices. Does this sounds like your next challenge?Finance & StrategyRisk & RegulatoryFinancial ManagementFinancial ServicesAmstelveen