Regional Head of Platform Operations (EMA)
We are looking for a seasoned professional to be the Head of Platform Operations (EMA). Will you be the primary contact for the regional leadership of member firms and functions as well as leading the regional supplier engagement?
- Collaborate to deliver the GitOps vision for the team
- Organise & Align 50+ KPMG & Supplier Staff
- Maintain operational stability of the One Platform Cloud
- Build relationships with regional member firms & functions
- Feedback regional requirements to the Technology Chapters
This is you
- Master's degree from an accredited university
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure / services
- Basic understanding of Microsoft 365 services, Identity & Collaboration
- Expert understanding of ITIL Management
- Working knowledge of ISO / SOC2 standards
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Hybrid working from your customizable home office
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Wij zijn op zoek naar een veelzijdige recruitment adviseur om onderdeel te worden van ons Experienced Hires team binnen KPMG Recruitment. Lijkt het jou leuk om mee te werken aan het werven en selecteren van ervaren professionals en zo KPMG te helpen bij onze ambities? Dan komen wij graag met jou in contact!
Chapter Head Cloud Enterprise (Global IT Services)
The Chapter Head, Cloud Enterprise leads and develops a high performing Cloud Operations team focusing on Azure Infrastructure & Platform Services and potentially other clouds like AWS & GCP. Does this sound like your next step?IT ServicesAmstelveen
Talent Sourcing Consultant
Ben jij een master in Boolean search en kennen sourcing plarforms voor jou geen geheimen meer? KPMG is op zoek naar een gedreven, enthousiaste netwerker, met een visie op en een passie voor Talent Sourcing. Bouw jij binnenkort met ons mee aan een innovatief talent sourcing strategie? Lees verder!HRAmstelveen