Rapid Application Developer
We are looking for someone who is passionate about digital innovation and enabling our audit teams to deliver a high quality audit through technology and digital solutions.
- Building new solutions in low-code platforms
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Managing deployed solution
- Designing and deploying process improvements
- Collaborating with onshore and offshore teams
This is you
- 0-3 years work experience
- HBO/University degree in (business) IT
- Critical thinking and detail oriented, strong communication skills
- Eager to develop yourself in low code solutions
- Strong affinity with and interest in technology, programming experience is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
A completely furnished home office
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance / A lease car or a mobility budget. (Please select the right option for this vacancy)
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
Supporting audit through the deployment and support of our solutions
Managing ,planning and providing feedback to and from stakeholders
Understanding the needs of auditors and developing new solutions