Platform Security Manager - Information Protection Group
The KPMG Information Protection Group is looking for an agile manager and platform security subject matter expert. Are you our new Platform Security Manager?
- Define and implement a service strategy
- Coordinate with vendors and stakeholders
- Defend KPMG against cyber attacks
- Measuring and monitoring adherance to published SLA's
- Be a key point of contact for projects for new services and customers
This is you
- 5+ years experience as a manager a global, technical environment
- Proven ability with RSA SecOps and Security Analytics
- Solid understanding of log management
- Knowledge of Azure and O365 management and security logging capabilities
- Ability to work with internationally distributed and diverse teams
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
Innovation & education
Stakeholder & vendor management
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162