Medior Big Data Engineer
Are you our new data-expert who wants to make an impact on our clients' data-challenges?
- Designing robust transformations
- Buiding effective large-scale processing pipelines
- Creating real-time applications
- Handling multiple projects at the same time
- Creating impact for and with our clients
This is you
- A Master's degree in a Computer Science related field
- Self-starting team player with good communication skills
- Programming experience with an object oriented language (e.g. Scala or Python)
- Familiar with big data tools and techniques (such as Spark, Flink, DevOps)
- Familiar with data storage tools and techniques (such as Data Lakes and Data warehouses)
What we offer
- Working with experienced data engineers and scientists
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Time for research and development
- A dedicated environment regarding personal development and growth
- Market-based salary and good secondary benefits
- Lease car, laptop and iPhone
- 30 holiday days and benefits on demand
Working at client site
Working for client
Design of Data Pipelines
Realization of Data Pipelines
Research & (Personal) Development
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Senior security tester
Word jij enthousiast van het inbreken in de meest complexe IT-omgevingen, stelen van staatgeheimen of gevoelige bedrijfsdata van multinationals? Weet jij jezelf met stiekem gekloonde pasjes of een goede babbel naar binnen kletsen in een datacenter of de boardroom ?Cyber SecurityAmstelveen