Manager - Integrated Finance Transformation
Will you become our new Manager that supports clients during their Finance Transformation?
- Do you want to support organizations in shaping their future-proof Finance function?
- Do you want to advise and guide our clients in realizing big and drastic transformations?
- Do you want to ensure that finance services are performed in a high quality/cost-efficient way?
- Do you want to innovate finance services by using data and technology?
- Do you want to support (junior) consultants to develop their knowledge and consulting skills?
This is you
- Completed master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or a technical study
- 6+ years of work experience, experience with financial management and / or management consulting
- You are financially oriented and have knowledge of financial processes (e.g. O2C, P2P, R2R, P2Pm)
- As a colleague you are involved, enthusiastic and you have a healthy dose of self-reflection
- Fluent in English and Dutch language
What we offer
- A competitive salary and 30 vacation days
- A cozy and ambitious work environment where you can develop further
- Freedom of choice in some of your terms of employment
- A lease car, laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately
- A non-contributory pension
- Enough space for your development by offering various training courses and courses
- Discounts on insurance and gym subscriptions
Finance operating models
Finance process optimization
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager / Associate Director - Restructuring
Voor ons snelgroeiende Restructuring team zijn wij op zoek naar een Manager of Associate Director. Wil jij ondernemingen ondersteunen die met financiële uitdagingen en problemen te maken krijgen en wil je onderdeel uitmaken van een ambitieus team? Solliciteer dan nu!DealsFinancial ManagementCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen
Secretaresse Strategy & Operations
Heb jij minimaal 2 jaar werkervaring als secretaresse en beschik je over uitstekende organisatorische vaardigheden? Dan zoeken wij jou!Strategy ConsultingOffice Management & PlanningCorporate ClientsMid-marketsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen
Manager Forensic Investigations
Als manager Forensic investigations speel jij een dagelijks een belangrijke rol in de reactie op de toegenomen aandacht voor fraude en compliance risico's bij (internationale) klanten. Ben jij een enthousiaste manager met minimaal 5 jaar (onderzoeks-)ervaring, die professioneel kritisch is en grote affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude heeft? Dan zijn wij naar jou op zoek!AuditRisk & RegulatoryAudit & AssuranceFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsMid-marketsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen
(Senior) Manager Sustainable Supply Chains
We are looking for a (Senior) Manager with proven consulting experience and skills, who can lead structuring and delivering sustainable supply chain projects from the start.Strategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsFinancial ServicesAmstelveen