Lead Cloud Developer
The Lead Cloud Developer focuses on developing solutions for Cloud Feature Products & Services and perform product development activities. Does this sound like your next challenge?
- Design and Develop Cloud Solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services
- Develop solutions for Enterprise environments for its scalability and robustness
- Perform Product Development activities on Cloud, Road Map planning and Stakeholder Management
- Perform Infra-as-Code,Self-Service,Product Certification & Platform Brokerage/Compliance activities
- Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution
This is you
- Minimum 6 years in hands-on developing
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Azure, DevOps,Powershell,Functions,IDM, ARM templates,Terraform
- Desired state configuration for IAAS, PAAS services hosted on cloud
- Strong understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Hybrid working from your customizable home office
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself
Learning and development
Communication and culture
Cloud Solutions Development
Agile Scrum processes
Quality strategies standards and controls
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Wij zijn op zoek naar een veelzijdige recruitment adviseur om onderdeel te worden van ons Experienced Hires team binnen KPMG Recruitment. Lijkt het jou leuk om mee te werken aan het werven en selecteren van ervaren professionals en zo KPMG te helpen bij onze ambities? Dan komen wij graag met jou in contact!
Chapter Head Cloud Enterprise (Global IT Services)
The Chapter Head, Cloud Enterprise leads and develops a high performing Cloud Operations team focusing on Azure Infrastructure & Platform Services and potentially other clouds like AWS & GCP. Does this sound like your next step?IT ServicesAmstelveen