Junior Quality Assurance Tester
We are looking for an experience software and quality assurance tester who has a strong interest for application of technology in audit and is passionate about continuous improvement of audit quality.
- Working on a test strategy and build tooling to test in early stages of features
- Develop test plans and test cases
- Test execution for all applications developed in Daní
- Setup test automation framework and maintain automated tests
- Integrate automated tests seamlessly into the current development process
This is you
- A relevant Bachelor or Master degree and certifications in agile and software testing
- From 2 years of work experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Experience in manual and automation testing with knowledge in Selenium, Postman and Soap UI
- Experience in Agile, CI/CD with knowledge in Git, Git Lab, Azure kubernetes services and Docker
- Knowledge in JMeter, Python, Pytest, Behave and JUnit is a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays a year
- Flexible working conditions
- Laptop and iPhone (also for private use)
- Contribution free pension
- Leasecar or mobility allowance
- Discount on health insurance and gym membership
Deliver quality assurance documentation
Test strategy and build tooling
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
These KPMG colleagues enjoyed our spectaculair onboarding before you
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Audit Trainee WO
Word jij Audit Trainee bij KPMG? Je krijgt in deze functie direct de mogelijkheid om de geleerde stof op vrijdag op de universiteit, toe te passen in praktijk. We zorgen natuurlijk voor volop coaching en je doet in een korte tijd veel kennis en ervaring op!AuditAmstelveenAlkmaarUtrecht