Junior Consultant Financial Risk Management (Banking)
- You want to know everything there is to know about credit risk (models)
- You combine regulatory know-how with credit risk insights
- You use your quantitative skills to provide advice to multiple customers
- You easily switch from a development validation role to an audit review role and back
- You're part of a project and take your responsibility
This is you
- MSc. degree in (for example) quantitative economics, mathematics or econometrics
- You have professional knowledge of banking regulations (CRR / CRD, Basel, EBA)
- You have professional knowledge of (credit) risk models
- You take full responsibility of the work you like to do
What we offer
- Market based salary and good secondary benefits
- 30 holidays and benefits on demand
- Dynamic environment where you can learn handling multiple projects simultaneously
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Collaborate with the best experts in the field, in interdisciplinary teams
Using quantitative skills
Using regulatory knowledge
Working in a team
Step 1 - The KPMG Talent Pitch
Thank you for showing interest in KPMG! We would love to get to know you better and tell you more about who we are and what we do. This is why we developed an interactive online application experience: The KPMG Talentpitch. The KPMG Talentpitch starts immediately after you click on ‘apply’ and will take you about 1.5 hours. No worries, after registration you can stop and resume your application at any time. Let’s meet!
Step 2 - First interview
After you have succesfully completed the KPMG Talent Pitch, we would like to invite you for your first interview. In this interview you will meet our recruiter and a colleague from your potential future team.
Step 3 - The second interview
The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We are trying to maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why we ask you to participate in a screening. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162