IT- Audit Trainee
Are you a Young Talent with a broad interest? Do you want to learn and develop into an all-round professional? Do you want to become an IT Auditor but also gain broad knowledge in the areas of Advisory, Digital Assurance & Innovation and Sustainability? Take on the challenge during the IT Audit & Advisory (ITAA) Traineeship at KPMG!
Want to know more? Watch this video!
Or sign up for our event to get to know more about the traineeship!
- How do you implement the latest technology at leading clients?
- What is the impact of Data & Analytics on an Audit process?
- How do you develop into the auditor of the future?
- How to perform successful line audits and spot checks?
- How do you learn to look broadly at the risks associated with IT, and how do you have a good discussion with your client about them?
- How do different work areas reinforce each other?
This is you
- Completed WO Master's degree (preferably an accountancy or IT related study);
- Maximum 1 year of work experience;
- Affinity with both Audit and IT;
- Collaborative, development-oriented and ambitious;
- You do not shy away from a challenge;
- Analytical skills and a critical, inquisitive mind.
What we offer
- Learning from each other in enthusiastic and driven teams
- An intensive RE training program, professional coaching and a lot of attention for personal development
- 30 vacation days
- A competitive salary
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discount on insurances and the gym
- Facilitation of home office
IT Assurance projects
Data Analytics of Sustainability projects
Training, Coaching & Intervision
Implementation and quality assurance