Head of Operations
KPMG's Cloud Services department is looking for an experienced, emphatic, and innovative Head of Operations in Amstelveen. As a group, we are continuously developing and improving to provide secure, predictable and flexible services in the cloud. Is this your next step?
- Combining driving change with organizational sensitivity
- Setting clear but ambitious goals that translate our business strategy
- Building constructive working relationships around the globe and demonstrating our values throughout
- Facilitating knowledge transfer by coaching and mentoring peers and team members
- Ensure our business operates without interruptions and according to agreed sla's
This is you
- Operational experience in large or matrix organization
- Professional IT Qualifications in Cloud related products, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Education in Agile/Scrum and DevOps Concepts
- Team player who values honesty and transparency, credits others and is willing to share success
- Master's degree in a related field
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself
Strategy and communication
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162