Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) Assessments (Manager)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Global Cloud Security Guardrails (GCSG) Assessments (Manager) role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts. Are you the candidate we are looking for?G!
- Plan,execute&report on assessments of cloud platforms against Global Cloud Security Guardrails;
- Provide feedback for risk treatment planning&remediation progress for gaps identified;
- Prepare management reporting on assessment results and potential risks;
- Contribute to development and maintenance of GCSG program framework & processes;
- Provide SME input to efforts GCSG automation (including deployment, monitoring and assessment).
This is you
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field:Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, Information Security;
- Minimum 6 years of experience, with 4 years in information protection & cloud security experience;
- Cloud technology and security certifications a plus: Microsoft Azure, CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CCSK, etc;
- Knowledge of industry leading practices & standards on information technology & cloud security;
- Practical experience with ServiceNow Governance, Risk, &Compliance (GRC) Integrated Risk Management.
What we offer
- 30 holidays
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's
- Travel within the EMA region
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility