Director/Associate Director Climate Change and sustainability - Circular economy
Lead the Circular Economy topic in the KPMG EMA ESG Hub and take responsibility in defining KPMG's overall message on Circular Economy
You lead the Circular Economy topic in KPMG EMA ESG Hub
You take responsibility in defining KPMG’s overall message on Circular Economy
In collaboration with KPMG member firms, you will identify opportunities and lead the development of circular economy proposals. Proven business development skills to win proposals is crucial
You ensure timely delivery of high-quality sustainability consultancy advice for clients in Circular Economy
You expand the division, coach other colleagues and collaborate with clients
You identify and lead key proposals, followed by delivery support where required
This is you
A minimum of 15 years of professional experience and proven (Circular Economy) consulting experience and strong academic background
Ability to set up Circular Economy networks, Circular Economy strategies and business models, and experience in measuring and steering on circularity
Deep understanding of Circular Economy challenges and opportunities, market trends, activities and key players;
Excellent advisory, business development and interpersonal skills;
Entrepreneurial mindset and able to work autonomously to develop the market;
Ambitious to make impact with strategic advice to clients;
What we offer
- A competitive salary, profit distribution, a fixed expense allowance and a home working allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or to sell your vacation days.
- A fully equipped home workplace.
- A lease car and NS business card OR mobility allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone that you can also use privately.
- A flexible pension without compulsory personal contribution.
- An extensive range of training and education that contribute to your professional and personal development.
- Attention to vitality! Exercise at the office in Amstelveen or a discount at a gym near you and access to coaching, health and vitality programs.
- 'Together' is one of our core values. You can therefore count on various social activities such as team outings, drinks and events together with your colleagues.