Data & Analytics Business Intern
Do you want to work with 100+ Data and Analytics specialists to create new exciting solutions and shape the way data is transforming today's markets and society?
- Help solve data and analytics problems for our clients
- Research how data and analytics are shaping the future of organizations
- Learn from the best data scientists
- Create exciting digital demos to showcase our solutions
- Shape the current thinking around data ecosystems and AI
This is you
- Bachelor or MSc in business or technology related fields
- Enrolled at Dutch University
- Passionate about digital and the impact of data in society
- Logic thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
What we offer
- Insights into Data and Analytics products and strategies
- A challenging environment where to grow your professional skills
- Flexible working environment and your own laptop
- A good starting point for a possible career in Data and Analytics
- Fun social activities with collegues such as Friday drinks
Planning and Organization
Step 1 - The KPMG Talent Pitch
Your application starts with the KPMG Talent Pitch. A virtual tour will guide you through our organization and give you a vivid experience of what it's like to work for KPMG. Through several online assessments, we can learn more about your preferences, cognitive abilities and personality.
Step 2 - First interview
After you have succesfully completed the KPMG Talent Pitch, we would like to invite you for your first interview. In this interview you will meet our recruiter and a colleague from your potential future team.
Step 3 - The second interview
The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competancies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We are trying to maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why we ask you to participate in a screening. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Data Analist Finance & Operations
Wil jij dé analist zijn die de directie doorlopend en proactief van inzichten en advies voorziet met door jou gemaakte analyses, visualisaties, dashboards en rapportages? Dan is deze vacature iets voor jou!Finance & ProcurementData & AnalyticsProcess OptimizationFinancial ManagementAmstelveen
Junior Consultant Forensic Technology
Cybercrime, witwaspraktijken en terrorismefinanciering: als consultant maak jij onderdeel uit van hét CSI-team op het gebied van fraude. Wil je samen met collega's verdachte zaken tot in de puntjes uitzoeken? Ben je analytisch en nieuwschierig van aard? Dan is dit de juiste functie voor jou!Data & AnalyticsAmstelveen