Cloud Monitoring Specialist Global IT Services
We are looking for a monitoring specialist who will be responsible for the monitoring of a wide variety of modern information systems, applications, complex cloud and network infrastructure operating across the globe.
- Monitor a wide variety of applications, complex cloud and network infrastructures
- Change existing reactive monitoring to proactive monitoring
- Identify ways to reduce manual effort spent identifying and remediating issues
- Develop and maintain processes and documentation of the monitoring operations and environment
- Propose, build, implement, improve, operate, troubleshoot and maintain monitoring
This is you
- 5 years of experience in monitoring of applications, network and cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of application performance concepts and Cloud solutions
- Detailed knowledge of monitoring solutions: APM, Azure monitoring and SCOM
- Proficient knowlegde of the English language
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in agile environment
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
Reporting and training
Work with colleagues and project teams
Setup and improvement of the onitoring framework
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competancies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
These KPMG colleagues enjoyed our spectaculair onboarding before you
Other vacancies you might be interested in
IT Infrastructure / Azure Networking Specialist
Heb jij netwerk kennis en affiniteit met public clouds en IT infrastructuren? Wil je werken in een dynamisch team, dat innovatie en kwaliteit belangrijk vindt en neem je graag de verantwoordelijkheid?IT ServicesIT Architecture & Cloud platformsAmstelveen
IT Infrastructure / Azure Specialist
Heb jij affiniteit met public cloud en IT infrastructuren? Wil je werken in een dynamischteam, dat innovatie en kwaliteit belangrijk vindt en neem je graag de verantwoordelijkheid? Wij zijn op zoek naar een Infrastructure Azure Specialist.IT ServicesIT Architecture & Cloud platformsAmstelveen