Cloud Engineer (Global IT Services)
Are you a highly ambitious Cloud Engineer? Are you ready to an important role in the support and development of KPMG's Azure cloud platform? Then this might be the job for you.
- Support cloud-based solutions such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Identification opportunities for improving One Platform operational services
- Follow up on action items in Incident reports
- Review active problems and take necessary actions
- Seek ways to enhance systems operations
This is you
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- A strong background in Microsoft Azure Services
- +5 years of experience with multi-client enterprise SaaS applications
- +3 years of experience with Cloud Native/Micro Services applications
- Demonstrable experience with Service Operations
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
Security and Compliance Controls
Working on continual improvements
Investigate, Diagnose and Resolve Incidents and Problems
Operational and Supplier Escalations
Handling Services Request and Changes
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competancies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
These KPMG colleagues enjoyed our spectaculair onboarding before you
KPMG Ideation Challenge
14-02-2020 08.30 tot 14-02-2020 18.30
A student challenge like no other, and we're not just talking about a trip to Seoul, South Korea. Push your limits and challenge yourself! The KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) is a unique experience of a lifetime. You will ideate solutions to real client problems that KPMG professionals across the world work on, day-in and day-out, and have the chance to bring your idea to the global finals in Seoul, South Korea and even win seed funding to take your idea to market!
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Cloud Monitoring Specialist Global IT Services
We are looking for a monitoring specialist who will be responsible for the monitoring of a wide variety of modern information systems, applications, complex cloud and network infrastructure operating across the globe.IT Architecture & Cloud platformsIT ServicesAmstelveen
DevOps Security Architect Interne Services
Als DevOps Security Architect ben je onderdeel van het ITS Digital Solutions team, een team dat een belangrijke rol speelt in het ontwikkelen en verbeteren van KPMG's toekomstige cloud infrastructuur. Iets voor jou?IT Architecture & Cloud platformsIT Services