Assurance Manager Internal Audit Program
Our KPMG International Information Protection Group are looking for a manager to manage our IA program framework, the communication of requirements, analyses and reports on program results. Is this your next step?
- Understand the information protection baseline and business of a global network of KPMG firms
- Keep up to date with global and local, cloud and traditional technology environments
- Understand both information protection requirements and business priorities
- Work with multiple stakeholders and manage global support resources
- Obtain and evaluate customer feedback and enhance program
This is you
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in information protection (security and privacy)
- Minimum 2 years performing and managing Internal Audits or assesments
- Certified ISO27001 auditor and familiar with other frameworks (e.g. ISO27017)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently within a global team delivering high quality results
- Possess excellent program management, English reporting, presentation and communication skills
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Global Information Protection Group (IPG)
- Working with multicultural global teams with strong information protection experience
- Manage a global information protection Internal Audit program
- Collaborate with stakeholders from 120+ firms across the globe
- Career growth in KPMG International and/or KPMG firms
- Competitive pay
- Support of continuous education
Awareness & due diligence
Defining requirements, building processes and analyzing results
Managing suppliers to deilver the service
Reporting results to leadership
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competancies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
These KPMG colleagues enjoyed our spectaculair onboarding before you
KPMG Ideation Challenge
14-02-2020 08.30 tot 14-02-2020 18.30
A student challenge like no other, and we're not just talking about a trip to Seoul, South Korea. Push your limits and challenge yourself! The KPMG Ideation Challenge (KIC) is a unique experience of a lifetime. You will ideate solutions to real client problems that KPMG professionals across the world work on, day-in and day-out, and have the chance to bring your idea to the global finals in Seoul, South Korea and even win seed funding to take your idea to market!
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Security Operations Manager (Global IT Services)
The Global Security Advisory Service (GSAS) team provides information protection support and advice to the network of KPMG Member Firms and KPMG International (KPMGi). This role supports the KPMGi National IT Security Officer (NITSO) in the delivery of security operations for ITS Global and KPMGi. Is this your new role?IT ServicesCyber SecurityAmstelveen