Associate Accounting Valuations
For our Corporate Finance & Valuations team we are looking for an Associate focused on Accounting Valuations. Do you have 3 to 5 years of (Audit) experience and do you meet the criteria below? We would like to meet you!
- Coordinate staffing and planning of projects;
- Act as the main contact person for KPMG Audit teams;
- Review business and intangible asset valuations for financial reporting purposes under IFRS, Dutch GAAP and US GAAP;
- Address valuation attention points;
- Prepare high quality reports on findings and advice;
This is you
- Academic degree in Finance, Economics, Business or in a technical study, potentially complemented with a postgraduate education or MBA;
- Three to five years of audit experience within an accounting firm and/or experience in financial advisory and valuation within a business valuation practice with a strong finance and/or accounting background;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to oversee and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge of accounting and/or valuations of business entities, purchase price allocations, analyzing goodwill and the assessment of asset impairment, the audit or fair valuation of participations and investments;
- Willing to gain knowledge of the relevant accounting standards (IFRS, Dutch GAAP and US GAAP);
- Monitors and upholds high quality of service and products to clients (internal and external);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Command of the Dutch language is a plus but not required;
- Solid analytical and financial modelling skills.
- Coach and guide junior team members
What we offer
- An appropriate salary including extensive employment benefits
- 30 holiday days per year
- A flexible benefits on demand budget
- A laptop and iPhone
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Many training and courses to boost your personal and profession
- KPMG's Pension Scheme
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Manager / Associate Director Corporate Finance - Energy & Natural Resources
Wil jij een actieve rol spelen in de energietransitie? De energiesector is één van de groei sectoren binnen KPMG en wij zijn daarom op zoek naar verdere versterking voor ons Energy & Natural Resources team binnen het nummer 1 Corporate Finance huis van Nederland.DealsCorporate ClientsPublic SectorAmstelveen
Senior Consultant Strategy & Operations - Corporate Clients
Do you have the skills and ambition to future proof the business and operating model of next generation market leaders while working in an international environment?Process OptimizationStrategy ConsultingFinance & StrategyCorporate ClientsAmstelveen
Senior Consultant Forensic Investigations
Ben jij een enthousiaste professional met minimaal 3 jaar relevante (audit) werkervaring, affiniteit met het onderwerp fraude en bezig met de volgende stap in je carrière? Dan zoeken wij jou!AuditRisk & RegulatoryCorporate ClientsMid-marketsHealthcareFinancial ServicesPublic SectorAmstelveen
Manager Financieel Economische Criminaliteit
Heb jij ervaring met de thema’s financieel-economische criminaliteit, integriteit en compliance, en een academische opleiding afgerond met 5 tot 10 jaar relevante werkervaring? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou!Financial ManagementRisk & RegulatoryFinance & StrategyFinancial ServicesAmstelveen