Assurance Manager Information Security
We are looking for a dynamic Assurance Manager Information Security to strengthen our Global Information Protection Group. Are you ready for the next step in your career? KPMG holds a bright future for you.
- Plan and manage activities of a global Information Protection Controls Internal Audit (IA) program
- Maintain and enhance IA program based on industry leading practices and feedback from customers
- Communicate IA program requirements and materials, develop and deliver training
- Execute and formally document activities, monitor delivery, analyze trends, executive reporting
- Perform quality reviews of executed IAs, oversee support, communicate review feedback
This is you
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in information protection
- Minimum of 3 years performing and managing assessments/audits
- Strong background in scoping, planning, performing and managing ISO 27001 based audits
- Possess excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English
- Can multi-task and work independently within a global team and deliver high quality results
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Global Information Protection Group
- Working with multicultural teams with strong information protection experience
- Involvement in shaping a global information protection audit program followed by global firms
- Collaboration with stakeholders from 140+ countries across the globe
- Career growth in KPMG International and/or KPMG firms
- Competitive pay
- Support of continuous education
Analyze & identify new trends
Education and reporting
Internal Audit overall
Quality Performance Reviews
Collaboration with other teams
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162