Lead Developer Cloud Automation
We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Lead Developer Cloud Automation. Would you like to work in a warm, multi-cultural environtment, in which you will able to develop yourself daily? This might be the role for you.
- Develop Cloud Feature Management Solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services
- Development with automation tools such as Functions,Yaml,Powershell,API,JSON and Serverless
- Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD and write automated unit tests
- Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution
- Develop solutions for Enterprise environments for its scalability and robustness
This is you
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- Excellent communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of Azure, DevOps, Powershell, Functions, managed Identities, AAD and ARM templates
- Desired state configuration for IAAS,PAAS services hosted on cloud
- Understanding of technology architecture in an enterprise environment
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
- Many social activities and chances to develop yourself
Cloud Solutions Development
Quality strategies, standards and controls
Communication and culture
Learning and development
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162