Cloud Engineer (Global IT Services)
Are you a highly ambitious Cloud Engineer? Are you ready to take on an important role in the support and development of KPMG's Azure cloud platform? We have the job for you.
- Provide Operational support cloud-based solutions such as IaaS, SaaS and PaaS
- Identification opportunities for improving One Platform operational services
- Build relationships with various groups across the organization
- Review active problems and take necessary actions
- Manage vendors and interact with senior leadership
This is you
- Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent experience
- Microsoft products: Azure, Windows Server, Microsoft Internet Information Server, Terminal Server, PowerShell, and virtualization
- Experience with Orchestration systems such as Azure IaaS servers; PowerShell scripting, Splunk and AppD
- Experience with packet capture analyzers, Windows Server, Patch Management, TCP/IP subnetting, AAD, AKS, DNS, VPN, Telnet/SSH clients, terminal server remote access
- Proven Operations Tier 3 SME
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- 30 holidays
- Freedom of choice in (most of) your work
- A laptop and iPhone which can also be used privately
- A non-contributory pension plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Discounts on insurances and tax benefits for a gym membership
Security and Compliance Controls
Working on continual improvements
Investigate, Diagnose and Resolve Incidents and Problems
Operational and Supplier Escalations
Handling Services Request and Changes
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162