(Senior) Consultant Cyber Strategy & Risk
Protecting our clients, that's what we do. As a (Senior) Consultant in our Cyber Strategy & Risk team you will create a clear picture of cyber risks and thereby contribute to the security of some the worlds largest and most vital organizations.
- Will you research the cyber security landscape across an entire organization?
- Can you come up with smart solutions to protect organizations against outside threats?
- Can you inform clients about the importance of information security?
- Do you enjoy working in an international environment?
- Do you support the entire journey from advice to the implementation of an IAM or GRC solution?
This is you
- A master's degree related to IT or cyber security
- Affinity with cyber security, for example through research project or relevant work experience
- Experience working in an international environment, for example through studying or working abroad
- Excellent communication skills in English, and preferably also in Dutch
- Experience with IAM, GRC and cloud security is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Lease car and public transport card
- Drinks, holidays and other events
- Informal, personal culture
- Extensive pension arrangement
Cyber Risk Assessments & Advice
Advice & implementation of IAM & GRC solutions
Creating cyber security strategies and roadmaps
Networking & sales
Training and personal development
Step 1 - Online assessment
When we see a potentially good fit, based on your résumé and application letter, we will invite you to complete the online assessment (Capacity test). If your score satisfies our requirements, we will also send you the personality questionnaire. This will give us further insights into your behavioral preferences and competencies.
Step 2 - The first interview
After you have succesfully completed the online assessment, we will invite you for a first interview with our recruiter. For some positions, a colleague from your potential future team will also be present.
Step 3 - The second interview
If you pass the first interview, a second interview will be scheduled. The second interview will dive deeper into the specific topics and competencies that are relevant to the job. A case interview can be part of the second interview and sometimes a final interview is scheduled after the second interview.
Step 4 - Screening
We maintain high standards regarding integrity and reliability. That is why every future employee is screened. As part of this, you will need to provide a reference, passport, copy of your academic diplomas/certificates, and a certificate of conduct (VOG).
Step 5 - Offer
If there's a good fit, you will receive a job offer. This is the beginning of your adventure at KPMG, and will kick off with a top secret 3-day onboarding program!
Do you want to learn more about our application process? Please contact HR Recruitment: (020) 656 7162
These KPMG colleagues enjoyed our spectaculair onboarding before you
Other vacancies you might be interested in
Marketing Automation Specialist
Als Marketing Automation Specialist kun je aan de slag bij het Digital Engagement team. Je bent verantwoordelijk voor het opzetten en uitrollen van datagedreven B2B marketingcampagnes. Iets voor jou?Technology, Data & ITBusiness ServicesMarketing & CommunicatieData & AnalyticsAmstelveen
IT Engineer Platform Hosting (Global IT Services)
KPMG International's IT Services unit is looking for an IT Engineer Platform Hosting to accompany us on our journey away from traditional datacenter management towards DevOps and Cloud. Do you have the knowledge we need to take the next step?IT Architecture & Cloud platformsAmstelveen