Cloud Monitoring Ops Engineer (Prisma)
The KPMG Global Information Security Group (GISG) is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the Cloud Monitoring Ops Engineer (Prisma) role. This position offers great career growth supporting global information protection efforts.
- Working with content management team to provide visibility of compliance to security guardrails.
- Customising and enhancing Prisma Cloud features to meet KPMG specific requirements.
- Onboarding additional Tenants and cloud hosting providers to Prisma Cloud.
- Planning and implementation of automated remediation activities.
- Day to day management, troubleshooting and housekeepin.
This is you
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experiences.
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT with 2+ years working with major cloud provider.
- Programming experience with Python or PowerShell.
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP installation, configuration, and administration of security features and services.
What we offer
- Joining a dynamic Global Information Security Group (GISG)
- 30 holidays
- Lease-car or mobility budget
- KPMG sponsored pension and other extra's such as working from home reimbursement
- Fully furnished home office
- Drinks and team events
- Culture of social responsibility
- Working with multicultural teams with strong information protection experience
- Collaboration with stakeholders from 140+ countries across the globe