On Thursday 21 March 2024 from 15:00 until 18:30, KPMG Cyber & Privacy is organizing its Cybergame for students at our headquarters in Amstelveen. Step into the shoes of an ethical hacker at KPMG for a day!
During this event, you will get an introduction to being an ethical hacker for KPMG. We will introduce our team and our way of working, and teach you some tricks of the trade. To put these tricks to the test, you and a group of fellow students will then take on several challenges, carrying out a cyber attack on a fictional organization. The goal of these challenges is to leverage hacking methodologies to find 'flags', with which you can score points for your team. So do you want to know more about hacking, are you interested in hacking as a profession or do you just like technical challenges? Then sign up now, because the available places are limited!
KPMG's Blue Hat Hackers team
Within KPMG, the Blue Hat Hackers team deals with various cyber issues, from pentesting to red teaming. Being part of the Blue Hat Hackers also means visiting and organizing various events that center around cyber security and hacking. During the Cybergame, Blue Hat Hackers team members will be present to tell you more about their work, as well as answer any questions you might have on the challenges or KPMG's way of working!
"By doing both hands-on technical work and meeting the hackers at KPMG, I gained more insight into the work of an ethical hacker at KPMG."
The KPMG Cybergame 2024 will take place on Thursday, 21 March 2024. Please sign up before 14 March 2024 if you wish to participate!
Can’t wait to get started?
Get a head start by solving the following challenge:
Choo! Choo! Can you deliver secret messages?
Don't miss out on all of this
A sneak peak into being an ethical hacker at KPMG
- An introduction to our team
- Hands-on experience as an ethical hacker
- Pizza and drinks!
- Hack and defend the largest organizations in the Netherlands and beyond;
- Compete against your fellow students to become the best hacker of the day;
- Discover what we do within KPMG cyber;
- Have fun!
What you will bring?
- You are in the final stage of your studies (4th year HBO, 3rd year University or Master) in the field of IT/Cybersecurity or have just completed your studies.
- A passion for Cybersecurity and solving technical security issues
- An analytical, critical and curious way of thinking
- Proficiency in English and preferably also in Dutch