Technology, Media & Telecom - Technology Sales Manager
The Technology, Media & Telecom - Technology Sales Manager is a prospect- and client facing role. You are responsible for the technology sales within the TMT sector and also for a group of large and critical accounts. Are you our new TMT - Technology Sales Manager?
- Sales of technology solutions within the TMT sector
- Plans and directs many others in complex sales or client management processes with authority to set and negotiate product, solution or service terms
- Responsible for the realization of revenue through marketing and sales activities.
- Maintains, builds and expands a portfolio.
- Organize sector commercial events (e.g. round table, insight centre and inspiration sessions)
This is what you bring
- An academic background and 10+ years of relevant working experience within the TMT sector
- Kowledge of technology platforms
- Experience within the Microsoft and SAP ecoystems
- Consultative background and experience
- Strong and constructive communicator
- A perfect understanding of the Dutch and English language
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- A completely furnished home office.
- A lease car or a mobility budget.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.