Senior Manager - ESG Advisory Sales Lead
The Senior Manager - ESG Advsirory Sales Lead will sell ESG advisory solutions. ESG Advisory Sales Lead drives the relations with economic buyers and key influences for KPMG’s ESG Advisory solutions in different domains (ESG strategy, reporting, decarbonization, climate risk circular economy and supply chain due diligence/ Human rights, governance, tax and regulation) and is responsible for lead generation and conversion for a wide range of targets . Recognized within the Netherlands for building trustworthy advisory journeys to manage risks, grasp business opportunities and subject matter expertise on a variety of ESG topics.
- Sell ESG advisory projects and the support thereof
- Managing and expanding relations with clients in ESG domain (CSO, CFO, SSO/CPO, CRO environments)
- Up to date understanding of ESG drivers, regulation/guidelines and advisory propositions to match these
- Sell in alignment with KPMG’s ambition to provide end-to-end ESG transformations
- Supports BD process of ESG advisory teams
This is what you bring
- 10-15 years of experience
- Master’s degree
- Knowledge of ESG topics, drivers (including EU green deal, SBTI, TCFD, TNFD, CSRD, CSDDD) and related solutions
- Consultative mindset
- Strong programmatic approach
- Communicator and teamer to ensure cross discipline teaming
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Strategic sales leadership
Solution development and negotiation
Business growth and development