(Senior) Consultant - Digital Procurement Transformation (Coupa)
- Strong problem definition, problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise past experience and mature judgement
- Ability to mentor and lead project teams to deliver tasks and assignments
- Prior big consulting company experience
- Coupa certified
This is what you bring
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on working experience with e-procurement solutions including at least 1 full lifecycle Coupa implementation project
- Comprehensive knowledge on source-to-contract and purchase-to-pay processes
- Demonstrate functional knowledge of core Coupa modules: Sourcing, Contract Management, Procurement and invoicing
- Integration/middleware experience with leading integration tooling, such as SAP PI/PO, MuleSoft, Boomi, TIBCO, HANA cloud or Oracle Fusion
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven experience in interacting with business leads to define implementation strategies and solution designs related to procurement processes
- Develops simple and easy to understand frameworks and formats to present information and ideas
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Experience with managing project teams and working with an offshore capability is an added advantage
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
A completely furnished home office.
A lease car or a mobility budget. (Please select the right option for this vacancy)
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.