Junior Low Code Developer
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Low-Code Developer to join our dynamic development team. We work collaboratively to design, develop, and maintain innovative applications that add value to the audit business.
- Learn about the Low-Code platforms and its best practices
- Design and develop scalable applications using the best fitting low-code platform
- Engaging with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with junior and senior Low-Code Developers
- Understand basic audit principles and how they fit in our solutions
This is what you bring
- Minimum 0-3 years working experience
- Basic knowledge of database design and SQL
- Critical thinking with an eye for detail
- Eager to learn about Low-Code Web and App Development
- In possession of a Bachelor's degree
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Developing new solutions
Supporting released solutions