Bring business-critical applications to our audit staff, ensuring that they always have access to the latest and greatest technology to excel in their work
- Deploying your key audit innovation solutions.
- Getting new/updated solutions approved for use.
- Maintaining business relationships with third party suppliers.
- Providing critical input to third party solution roadmaps.
- Monitoring and promoting the use of innovation solutions.
This is what you bring
- HBO Education with a background in business administration.
- Fluent in English; Dutch a plus.
- Organised and Structured working style.
- Strong Communicator.
- Eagerness to develop tech/business skill-set.
This is what we offer
- Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
- 30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance.
- A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
- Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
- Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
- Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
- ‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Coordinating with Risk/Quality stakeholders for testing and approval
Arranging communications/guidance and support for post deployment
Discussing/influencing the product roadmap with third party suppliers