Audit Innovation Learning and Quality Senior Specialist
As KPMG's Digital Assurance and Innovation (Daní) department, we are shaping the future of auditing and seeking external audit individuals who are committed to excellence in audit quality and passionate about emerging technologies. Ideal candidates will excel in developing D&A tools training content and designing audit approach and documentation. Join us to be at the forefront of audit innovation and harmonising fast innovation without compromising quality.
- Create D&A tool training programs and
- Design audit approach and documentation for new audit D&A solutions.
- Assist teams in applying technology within audit methodologies.
- Make key decisions for quick innovation while ensuring trust and quality.
This is what you bring
- Possession of an ACCA, RA or similar audit qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years of audit experience with a focus on methodology and its practical application.
- Eagerness to improve understanding of a variety of technology solutions.
- Experience in Learning and Development, change management, and soft skills training.
- Proficiency in effective verbal and written communication, as well as facilitation skills.
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
A completely furnished home office.
A lease car or a mobility budget.
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Learning and Development
Other audit related projects