Audit Data & Analytics Specialist
Are you driven by technology and development? Come join our Audit Innovation departement within KPMG,as we are looking for an experienced auditor, who will support audit teams in design and implementation of D&A-driven approaches. Are you an experienced auditor eager to enhance audit's efficiency, quality and insights with technology? Come join us!
- Design and implement D&A-driven audits.
- Assist with data selection and extraction.
- Guide on D&A audit methodology.
- Evaluate D&A-results to ensure audit objectives are met.
- Provide timely, quality D&A-support for portfolio of clients.
This is what you bring
- A relevant bachelor and/or master degree
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in external audit
- Knowledge of D&A and audit tools
- Easily adjust when priorities need to change
- Experience in Alteryx, PowerBi or other D&A is an advantage
* These criteria are an indication of the profile we are looking for. Research shows that male candidates often apply when they see a 60% match with the profile, while women only apply when they see a 100% match. If you don't meet all the criteria but you do believe that this is the right position for you, we kindly invite you to apply anyway or get in touch.
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
At KPMG we work hybrid, so you can work from home or at the office.
A completely furnished home office.
A lease car or a mobility budget.
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Providing D&A specialist hands-on support to audit teams
Facilitating D&A planning & scoping discusssions