Alliance Manager SAP
As part of the Alliances Team The Netherlands, you will play an intergral role in helping KPMG to meet their alliance-enabled growth ambitions; promoting consistency and collaboration and helping to ensure that KPMG becomes the most trusted choice for our clients.
Working with the Head of Alliances NL and SAP Business Lead NL, the SAP Alliance Manager is responsible for setting up, developing and managing the Alliance between SAP NL and KPMG. This includes building high-value relationships, driving a joint go-to-market (GTM) approach that will deliver a step change in sales growth for KPMG NL. The role also presents an exciting opportunity to build relationships with senior leaders across member firms throughout the global network, also engaging on SAP.
- Drive increase in contribution of the SAP Alliance to KPMG's business in NL
- Align the KPMG SAP NL growth plan and the SAP Global Alliance Strategic Growth Plan
- Support KPMG NL Member Firm and account teams to identify opportunities to leverage SAP Technology to identify, define and drive innovative solution development in key vertical and horizontal areas
- Build & foster realtionships with KPMG NL Advisory functional teams and work with them to originate new sector & client opportunities
- Align with priority sector leaders in NL (for growth SAP) to identify sector-focused strategies that leverage SAP-related solutions
- Manage Alliance governance through executive facilitation, operational reviews (QBR's)
- Identify Alliance risk factors, and develop and implement risk mitigation
- Manage the constant & frequent communication between both organisations
- Work with NL team and Alliance Partner to develop and execute a joint annual marketing plan
This is what you bring
- Completed HBO or university studies, preferably in Business Information Management or business studies
- 10+ years of consulting experience in the technology enablement / solutions area
- Experience of the SAP offerings, complex services and solutions
- A proactive communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in both Dutch and English language
What will you do as
Alliance Manager SAP?
KPMG has built a strong network of Strategic Alliances with some of the world's leading technology, data, and services companies, including SAP. We offer global reach, added value and a combined portfolio of transformational capabilities and solutions that are designed to help solve the most pressing challenges our clients face today.
Working with the Head of Alliances NL and SAP Business Lead NL, the SAP Alliance Manager is responsible for setting up, developing and managing the Alliance between SAP NL and KPMG. This includes building high-value relationships. driving a joint go-to-market approach that will deliver a step change in sales growth for KPMG NL. The role also presents an exiting opportunity to build relationships with senior leaders across member firms throughout the global network, also engaging on SAP
As an alliances team, we are jointly resonsible for the end result and you wotk daily with your direct colleagues to achieve the agreed results.
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, a bonus, a fixed expense allowance and a working from home allowance.
30 vacation days (on a full-time basis) and the option to buy more days or sell your vacation days.
Reimbursement of your travel expenses with a NS business card or travel allowance
A laptop and iPhone which also can be used privately.
Pension accrual without a compulsory personal contribution.
Choice to pick from different courses which contribute to your own personal and professional development.
Focus on well-being! There is a gym at the Amstelveen office or you can get a discount for a gym near your house and you get access to different health and/or vitality programs.
‘Together’ is one of our core values. So you can count on different social activities, like team events, drinks with colleagues and events with all your KPMG colleagues.
Craft the change and communication strategy for internal and firmwide audience
Contracting/ contract negotiations
Selling and delivering complex services
Interested?Let’s meet Quinty Lakho
Recruiter+31 6 53208879 Mail me Vacancies